The Ludlows (Twilight & Mist) The Ludlows (Twilight & Mist)

Very lovely.

A Screen in the Dark A Screen in the Dark

Nice atmosphere. :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hey there, and thanks man!

The City of Gold The City of Gold

My favorite theme from my favorite online game has been remixed by my favorite Step. FML.

My heart beat brightly and softly at the long intro. The first crash startled me tho. The second half was fantastic.

5/5 lumps of aurillium.

Step responds:

Ah geez, sorry for taking FOREVER to reply to this.

Sorry about that sudden transition hahaha. I spent a while trying to get it to sound smooth but at one point I was just like "you know what? Screw it, let's make it all sudden and scary".

Thanks for dropping by. I give this review 10/10 auric dust.

Pressing On Pressing On

It's good to hear from you again. You are an emotional person and a master of music that comes from deep within.

I had a six-month internship in Maryland (USA) in 2013. When I came back to Mississippi, everything was as I had left it, and it felt like the Maryland trip had never actually happened. Yet I still have all the wonderful and terrible memories from Maryland and they are clear sources of inspiration for me.

I would imagine your fantastic trek would even more so be a source of inspiration for anything you seek to create.

Ride Ride

The sections fill a bit too discrete. Suddenly we're lone piano. Suddenly beat. Suddenly epic. Suddenly end. It made it hard for me to stay immersed in the piece.

No complaint about the sections themselves. Fantastic stuff. The most intense section- that was sweeet.

And that piano tho. The variation in tone from note to note was nice. And then the use of higher notes later on- yessir.

LunyAlex responds:

Structure and transitions, still my biggest flaws :3

Really appreciate the feedback, as always, and I'm glad you liked the...let's call it... core material.

Thank you!

Facing the Stormy Sea Facing the Stormy Sea

Fantastic man. The cymbals feel like water sprays on a stormy sea.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Wow, thanks a ton, dude! :D
I'm glad you found this among my other stuff :3

Demo trailer for T. Demo trailer for T.

Woah, that is remarkably dark sounding. And so smooth.

Calamaistr responds:

thanks buddy -cal

Sunrise Over Idyll Sunrise Over Idyll

If you ever stop making music, I'll beat you to death with a recorder. This is gorgeous and well-defined.

samulis responds:

Well, at least that'd be better than being beat to death by a lot of things. :P

I'm glad you like it! I don't think I will stop making music now.

"Mesmerize" - Intro "Mesmerize" - Intro

That first beat, at 00:48... that's when I fell in love with this track. Great track.

XayberOptix responds:

Thank you for listening. I'm glad you find value in it.

Desert Fox Desert Fox

Oh, it's my theme! (My avatar is a fennec fox.)

Nice sounds, even if repetitive feeling. I like how the bass comes in.

MrNightVarga responds:

Cool =D , couldn't really tell because of the pic size, cute.
Also, thank you for reviewing.